Rhyme With A Reason

Thanks for visiting!!

Friday, April 9, 2010

So, there's this contest...

Hello friends!

Off to a great start. It's so much easier not to be shy online. I've handed my meak voice over to my crazy computer fingers and am ready to take some action.

On Mother's Day, May 9th, I'm going for a little walk with a very special lady. My mother and I are going to New York City to participate in Oprah Winfrey's Live Your Best Life Walk. As part of this participation, we are hosting a fundraiser to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund.

Everyone who makes a donation through our Poetry and Motion fundraiser may choose a homemade Mother's Day poem card as a thank you gift. In addition to the cards, donors will be entered in a raffle for cool prizes.

To enter:

1) Please go to www.lybl2010walk.com/ruthhansen and make a donation of any size. (Mail or in person is just as swell.)

2) Let me know which poem you would like and where to send it. Email is a great way to avoid the hug you'll probably get if you tell me in person. (Though I kind of like that part.)

ruththomashansen@aim.com I will send a confirmation email so you know I didn't drift off.

3) Some prizes are local, so there will be two drawings. If you are outside of the Hershey area, please remind me to put your name on the "Yeah, you should probably mail my prize," list.

Poems will be posted through Friday, April 16th. The first one to immediately follow in the next post.

Prizes are still in the works!!

Each will be individually showcased beginning Monday, April 12th. Winners will be chosen on or around April 23.

Thanks & Good Luck!

Ruthy

No comments:

Post a Comment